Everything you send to us is confidential. If you want the legal stuff, feel free to read on.
In consideration of dealing with each other, the Parties acknowledge and agree that the existence and the terms of this Agreement and any oral or written information exchanged between the Parties in connection with the preparation and performance of this Agreement are confidential information.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Dazzling Partners acts only as an introductions agency. Any fees mentioned on the site or in any verbal or written correspondence in any formats (including but not limited to electronic formats) with people working with Dazzling Partners or on any websites that may link to or advertise Dazzling Partners, are for time and companionship only. If anything else occurs between the client and a Dazzling Lady, it is on the strict understanding that it will be a confidential personal matter between consenting adults. All monies exchanged with a Dazzling Lady advertised by Dazzling Partners are for time and companionship only*
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBBEDED CONTENTS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. This policy describes your relationship with Escorts. The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) describes how organisations must collect, handle, process and store personal information. These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully. GDPR is underpinned by eight important principals. These say that personal data must:
GDPR is underpinned by eight important principals. Personal data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held for any longer than is necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subjects
- Be protected in appropriate ways
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area, unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
We take these responsibilities seriously and will always act with complete discretion processing your data as confidential information. This document describes our approach to data protection. This policy helps to protect us from data security risks, including:
- Breaches of confidentiality. For instance, information being given out inappropriately
- Failing to offer choice. For instance, all individuals should be free to choose how the company uses data relating to them
- Reputational damage. For instance, the company could suffer if hackers successfully gained access to sensitive data
SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
We are a data controller. In relation to the information that you provide to us, we are legally responsible for how that information is handled. We will comply with the GDPR (2018) in the way we use and share your personal data. Among other things, this means that we will only use your personal data:
- Fairly and lawfully
- As set out in the legislation and this policy
- To the extent necessary for these purposes
- We will take steps to ensure your data is accurate and rectify data as necessary
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
You will not usually have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Dazzling Partners is an escort and companionship agency. This policy relates to users of Escorts either as a client, as an escort or companion, or in any other capacity. Processing of your data is required in order to offer you our services. This policy applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals, even if that information technically falls outside of the DPA and GDPR. This can include:
- Names of Individuals
- Home or other addresses
- Email addresses
- Social media / IM identifiers
- Telephone/mobile numbers
- Sensitive personal information
- Images / photos / videos
- Any other information relating to individuals
WHAT THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
This section describes the lawful basis for processing your data and applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with or that you allow us to collect. This includes:
- Information you provide to us in the following ways – our online forms, by email, phone, social media, IM or by any other means
- When you contact us in order to discuss using our services in any way
- Information we collect showing how you use the website
- Information relating to services we offer to you and other personal information required to provide these services
- Information given and stored as part of our ongoing relationship, including financial information
- Sensitive, personal information you provide as part of any communication/request
HOW YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE USED
As a user of our services we will only use your personal data (where there is a lawful basis for such processing) for the purposes for which we collected it and as you would reasonably expect your data to be processed.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DAZZLING PARTNERS DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Dazzling Partners acts only as an introductions agency. Any fees mentioned on the site or in any verbal or written correspondence in any formats (including but not limited to electronic formats) with people working with Dazzling Partners or on any websites that may link to or advertise Dazzling Partners, are for time and companionship only. If anything else occurs, it is on the strict understanding that it will be a matter of choice between consenting adults. All monies exchanged with a model advertised by Dazzling Partners are for time and companionship only*